Veronique Guit is co-owner of K9 STES and Fred Guit's wife.
Veronique is mostly busy with training and socializing new, young, unexperienced dogs. She can also be deployed with one of the dogs for a variety of sniffing/detection task.
She started her career as a sales and nutrition specialist at a pet shop. After her sales career she specialized in working dogs.
She extended her career and works as a dog handler of surveillance and sniffer dogs. She preformed this tasks mostly for Schiphol airport (Amsterdam, the Netherlands) and the Dutch railway company.
Veronique completed various courses and trainings besides her field experience. She attend lectures, courses and seminars to keep herself up-to-date.
Education & courses
- Endurance and sports building (dogs), Kynocompleet
- General basic dog training, Tinley Academy
- Dogs scent education, Tinley Academy
- BKD, Royal Dutch Police Dogs association
- Dog walking service, Martin Gaus
- Intermediate vocational education: Security
- Intermediate vocational education: Paraveterinary veterinary assistant